ML Monitoring in Practice
An overview of monitoring best practices, with a hands-on view of how to monitor and debug production models
Ready to see what it really takes to monitor ML models in production? This in-depth webinar takes you up close and personal.
Join us as TruEra’s President and Chief Scientist, Anupam Datta, provides a hands-on overview of the fundamentals of ML Monitoring. He will be joined by Will Uppington, TruEra CEO, who will cover his key learnings from working with TruEra customers and building AI-based apps for his prior company, Bloomreach.
During the 60-minute webinar, we will cover:
- Different models require different monitoring approaches - continuous monitoring and alerting vs periodic reporting
- How to debug KPI and performance drift - the value of true root cause analysis
- How to test your models to ensure that retraining addresses model performance issues
- Case studies from the real world - including TruEra customers and building AI apps at Bloomreach
- Live, practical run-through of how to identify, diagnose, and debug model issues in production
- Q&A with the speakers
To view the recording and slides, simply fill out the form and click Submit.
Meet the Speakers
President, Chief Scientist and Co-founder, TruEra
CEO and Co-founder, TruEra
TruEra provides AI Quality solutions that analyze machine learning, drive model quality improvements, and build trust. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, TruEra’s suite of solutions provides much-needed model transparency and analytics that drive high model quality and overall acceptance, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance.