Supercharge your ability to drive ML performance with ML testing, drift detection, debugging, and AI bias minimization.
And for a limited time, it's free with the signup code: TRU100. Sign up before the code expires!
Praise from prior students
"This is what you would pay thousands of dollars for at a university."
"Thank you so very much, I learned a ton. Great job."
"Excellent course!!! Super thanks to Prefessor Datta."
"Fantastic series. Great explanations and great product. Thank you.
In this course, you will learn:
- ML Explainability - How do you explain model predictions? What are best practices for local and global explanations, and conceptual soundness assessment? Which methods are most appropriate for various use cases?
- Accuracy and Performance Debugging - How can you systematically analyze model accuracy? How can you rapidly identify model errors to drive improvements?
- Model Drift - Does your production model need to be refreshed? How do you measure model score and data drift on an ongoing basis? How can you understand the root causes of drift, and debug your models in a directed way?
- Fairness - How can you ensure that your models are set up to be fair and compliant, and remain fair over time? What are best practices for choosing fairness metrics, understanding root causes and mitigating fairness gaps, leveraging humans in the loop.
What you get:
- A self-paced course on Udemy taught by leading experts in AI Quality and machine learning effectiveness. Register today and start the course at any time!
- Free use of TruEra testing and debugging software for the duration of the course.
- Access to a community filled with peers tackling real-world projects
- Course certificate, upon completion of all exercises and quizzes
Free code expires on 10/23/2023 at 5 PM Pacific or after 100 uses, whichever is first. After the time limit or usage limit is reached, the course is available for the current retail or sale price as listed on Udemy.
Course testimonials quoted above are from a prior, live online version of the course from 2022 and early 2023. The Udemy course contains updated content from that prior course.
Free software use is subject to the terms and conditions of the user agreement, viewable upon software signup.
Carnegie Mellon University
Carnegie Mellon University
TruEra provides AI Observability solutions for monitoring, debugging, and testing ML models. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, TruEra’s suite of solutions provides much-needed model transparency and analytics that drive high model quality and overall acceptance, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance.